Posted on Sunday, 8th February 2009 by Auw Jimmy
It was a nice day, a little bit rainy at the morning. I went to Bintaro (Mr. Didik home) to enjoy a Solid State Blind Test session. After around 1.5 hours traffic, finally I arrived there.
We used equipments as follow:
- NAD C542 CD Player and Aico top loading DVD Player (with External DAC)
- Aikido 6CG7/6072 Pre-amp
- DIY 3-way speaker (Woofer PL26, Mid P17, Tweeter XT25TG)
The contenders (first session)
- Unknown from Bandung (Mr. David SKP)
- LM3886 (Mr. Ado Bekasi)
- LM1875 Balanced (Mr. Ara)
- LM1875 Buffer 12SL7 (Mr. Budiarto W)
The contenders (second session):
- Lucky13 LM3886 (Mr. Dino Ary)
- LM3876 Buffer Nelson Pass (Mr. Dino Ary)
- MOSFET IRF (Mr. Ado Bekasi)
- MOSFET MP50Di (Mr. Didik WA)
- LM1875 Stasiun Bekasi (Pak Praka N)
- LM1875 Sentul (Pak Aip N Sentul)
It was a long sesssion. Although the session was ended at around 17:00, we still continued with some extra session, like loudspeakers and Pre-amp testing. We finally ended the session at 21:00.
Here is some photos. Enjoy!
“Filled the tank” before we started the session.